Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Memories in August

I lost my girlfriend after her relationship with for a month and loving with her on just one. We are in a relationship for four weeks before we broke up. We spent together a lot ... a relationship that almost never happens ... period only superficial communication ... a point in time when we thought we would lose it ... and the awareness that we are truly blessed when we were given a second chance. We have spent a lot of time apart ... training in another town but, we were allowed to be together. ah, what a great feeling when I heard her voice saying my name, I feel nervous or do something equally embarrassing and then through my veil, I listened to her ... waiting for my love ... and then I realized - no problem, she was waiting for me - everything will be fine.

So many dreams ... we just started to enjoy and let the truth sink in eventually, through all the joy and tears, through the separation and the desire to listen to other voices at the end of the line, we were lovers. She was part of my life ... because she and I can be ourself, because I just became a part of her life. I probably will never know, never understand why, but I believe that God has a reason. One day, I'll be able to hear her voice again, see the smile on the lips and in her eyes. For now, I can not do anything but try to stay alive ... to live ... a man who always loved her and not the man she left behind. I knew she was there .... I know I still love her, though now she's taking a new life. And when the moment of sadness comes, I hope I'll always remember: "Thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings that then I scorn to change the situation, with the time ..."





11 comments:

chandra said...

Hahaha..playboy kena batunya...

chochochips said...

cp tuh ceweknya???
agustus kelabu dunkkkk.. >_<

BeeXyng said...

cew itu rekomen blog ini ke aku brur..
dia masih sayang ma kamu kok..

"D" said...

Klo km ma dia emang masih sayang knp g balikan aja.... :)

Ismu Surya said...

@chandra : yeah..story of my life..

@cho2x : yups..maybe yes, maybe no..?

@BeeXyng : wow...sapa tuh? kok km tau?

@"D" : sudah menempuh hidup baru, so i can't..

"D" said...

Ouh,,, gitu ya... Gg nyesel??? Kan km ma dia masih saling sayang.. :P

chochochips said...

kok km ga pernah online lg di chat box'mu???
kangen jg ngobroL2 ma km..he3x

Igbal said...

Nggolek meneh yg lbh cakep and lbh baek to lee...

chuliz said...

Sabar ya mas..perjuanganmu blm berakhir kok.
msh bnyk wktu dan wanita yg mungkin lbh baik diluar sana..
*Come on..wake up my brother:D

BeeXyng said...

aku sekost ma dia...
huhuhu

Ismu Surya said...

@D : ga ada penyesalan...

@Cho2x : hehe lain kali aja

@Dek Chulis : i'm wake up every day...hahaha

@BeeXyng : hahaha...ya salam bahagia aja

Post a Comment